Maitreya – HNCC Alumni AssociationThe institute has a long track record of successfully developing students for their careers and the Alumni of the college have acquired great success in their careers as Chartered Accountants, Company secretaries, Advocates, Positions in Marketing; Finance; HR; CEOs etc. in and outside the country across various industrial and economic sectors Managerial. The college has pride in being contributory in its Alumni’s Success and so are the Alumni. The Alumni of college have credited the college for laying the strong foundation for their careers. To assemble these prestigious Alumni from more than 40 various batches on a common platform, the college has formed an Alumni Association named ‘Maitreya’. This association was formed informally years back and has conducted various activities like expect lecture interaction, Mentorship to current batches, Summer Internships and Final Placement Opportunities, Scholarships to deserving students, etc. However, the association is now a registered body as a Trust named ‘Maitreya – HNCC Alumni Association’ with the Assistant Charity Commissioner, Solapur with registration no. MAHA / 20 / 2019 dtd. 05/01/2019. The Trust has laid the following objectives that it intends to achieve in coordination with the institute.
- To organize Alumni Meets for exchange of knowledge and experience with the current students.
- To organize seminars, workshops, Expert Lectures for the current students of the Alma Mater.
- To Help the current students of the Alma mater seek internship placements and final placements through its well positioned members.
- To provide platform for Industry interaction with the Education Institute – the Alma Mater in various forms like Industrial Visits, Industry Expert Visits, Lectures and Workshops, etc.
- To Undertake any such activity to develop the required level of bonding and belongingness amongst the Trust and the Alma Mater with the common objective of developing the Current students of the Alma-mater to make them Professionally Ready to achieve successful careers.
- To conduct various sports competitions between the Alumni, the Current students and the staff of the institute.
- To organize inter-collegiate competitions in Alma-mater for various curriculum streams such as quizzes, debates, elocution, ad-mad and similar contests which provide a platform for students to showcase their talent and scope for professional development. This would be organized with the help of current students of the institution i.e. sponsorship of the Alumni Association and implementation by the current students.
- To undertake social activities in association or with the help of current students to provide them the exposure to social problems and to inculcate social responsibility among the students. This may include blood donation camps, social awareness campaigns through road shows, rallies, tree plantations, collection and donations of educational material, food grains, clothes from the society to the under-privileged and needy sections of the society, etc.
- To organize career development workshops and job fairs for the aspiring youngsters.
|Sr. No.||Office Bearer||Profession||Alumni of Course / Batch||Office Position|
|1||Principal Ex-Officio (Dr. Satyajeet K. Shah)||Principal||M. Com -||President|
|2||Dr. Pankaj V. Dolas||Professor||MBA - 1997-99||Vice-President|
|3||Mr. Pravin B. Bajaj||Professor||MBA - 1992-94||Secretary|
|4||CA Shrenik H. Shah||Professor||M. Com. -||Treasurer|
|5||CA Sunil Ingale||Professor||M. Com. -||Jt. Secretary|
|6||Mr. Shriniwas Kyatam||Advocate||B.Com. -||Member|
|7||Mr. Madhusudan Karwa||Pharma Business||B.Com. -||Member|
|8||ICWA Amol Kshirsagar||Professor||B.Com. -||Member|
|10||Ms. Minal Pandhare||Professor||MBA - 2001 - 03||Member|
|9||Mr. Rajshekhar Yemul||Employed||BBA, MBA - 2008-10||Member|
|11||Mr. Vishal Kurle||Bank Officer||BCA, MBA - 2013-15||Member|
Alumni Meets and Gatherings
|27/01/2018||All Batches||HNCC, MBA Wing, Solapur||Half Day Registration for the Meet Alumni Introductions Past & Present Faculty and Non-Teaching Staff Felicitations & Photo Session Entertainment - Curtural Performances by Current Students Dinner|
|22/08/2015||1993-95 Batch||HNCC, MBA Wing, Solapur||12||Full Day Interaction with Past Faculty Members, Current Students, Current Faculty Members. Distributed Scholarships of Rs. 11000/- Had Lunch With all Faculty Members - Past & Present Played Cricket Match With Current Students|
|25/10/2014||2006-08||HNCC, MBA Wing, Solapur||33||One Evening Interaction Amongst Each Other and Current HoD Dinner with Current and Then HoD at Balaji Sarovar, Solapur|
|29/02/2012||Hydrabad HN-MBAites||Hotel Gayatri, Hyderabad||15||An Evening with Dinner Interaction with Current Placement Coordinators Shared Current College Activities and Development Proposed Support for Placement, Guest Lectures, Student Development|
|21/01/2012||All Batches||HNCC, MBA Wing, Solapur||68||Half Day Registration for the Meet Alumni Introductions Current student Interaction in Panels Entertainment - Curtural Performances by Current Students Dinner|
|18/10/2011||Pune HN-MBAites||Jotel Shreyas, Pune||13||An Evening with Refreshments Interaction with Current Placement Coordinators Shared Current College Activities and Development Proposed Support for Placement, Guest Lectures, Student Development|
|26/01/2010||All Batches||Alankrita Resorts, Hyderabad||118|
|26/01/2008||All Batches||HNCC, MBA Wing, Solapur||350+||Full Day Registration for the Meet Alumni Introductions Current student Interaction in Panels Entertainment - Curtural Performances by Current Students Dinner|
|2004||All Batches||HNCC, MBA Wing, Solapur|
|2000||All Batches||HNCC, MBA Wing, Solapur|
|1997||All Batches||HNCC, MBA Wing, Solapur|
HNCC Alumni Association –Maitreya 2020-21
The Alumni Association of H N College of Commerce, Maitreya, has been functioning for many years as a supportive organ of the college. The Association was registered as a trust on 5/1/2019 (Registration No. MAHA / 20 / 2019 dt. 05/01/2019.) and works with the objective to help students to continue their bond with their Alma Mater. The Alumni Association runs with the main aim of working in close association with the college authorities for the overall development of the college. We are indeed proud to have our distinguished alumni not just working in different fields, excelling in their professions and at place of work, but also striving to motivate and encourage our students. The contribution and services of our alumni towards quality enhancement of the teaching learning process include Activity Sponsorship, Best Student Awards, Expert Lectures and Scholarship Distribution. All activities of the association are monitored by Principal, Hirachand Nemchand College of Commerce, Solapur, Dr S K Shah, the Ex-Officio President of the association. Students who have completed any UG and / or PG course from Hirachand Nemchand College of Commerce, Solapur is eligible to be a member of the association.
In the academic year 2020-21, 581 students registered themselves as members. The membership fees collected during Jan. & Feb. 2021 is Rs. 58100/-. All collection amount is deposited in the bank and the current amount balance in bank is Rs.103414/-. In the Board Meeting held on 10/03/2021 it was resolved that an amount of Rs.90000/-be deposited as Fixed deposit in Samarth Sahakari Bank Ltd., Solapur with the joint signatures of President Dr. S. K. Shah and Secretary Mr. P. B. Bajaj. It was also approved to retain a minimum amount of Rs. 10,000 for necessary expenses.
In the board meeting it was also resolved that Scholarship be provided to one deserving student of each stream i.e. B.Com., B.B.A., B.C.A., M.Com. & M.B.A.
The deserving student will be identified based on the criteria as under:
- No Parent Student / Single Parent Student
- First Class throughout Academics.
- No repetition of award of scholarship to same student during his course tenure.
It is decided that the scholarship of Rs.1100/-be awarded to each student and the student be felicitated with bouquet and certificate. The Interest accrued from Fixed Deposit be utilized for the above approved scholarship from the coming academic years.
10 copies of the book titled ‘To the Limit and Beyond’ by Dr. Rajshekhar Yelikar, comprising of Success stories of 13 M.B.A. Alumni of the Alma-mater i.e. H.N.C.C was released in Feb. 2021 was donated to the college library.
Board meetings were held on 29/4/2020, 20/07/2020 and 10/10/2020, 09/01/2021 and 10/03/2021. Alumni meet (Silver jubilee Meet –MBA Batch 1993-95) was held online on 15/08/2020.
Activities of the Association (2020-21):Scholarship : Scholarship sponsored by Alumni Batch (2003-2005) was given to deserving students of Department of Management Studies. The recipients of ‘Late Sagar Patil Scholarship’ for the year 2020-21 were Mr. Rahul Damji and Ms. Sneha Pola . The Scholarship of Rs 2500/- each was awarded on 26/11/2020 to the deserving students in the presence of Alumni representatives Mr. Vikram Shingade and Mr. Umesh Kanegaonkar
Guidance Sessions: Guidance sessions, Lectures and other activities were undertaken taken by our Alumni with the common objective of developing the Current students of the Alma-mater to make them professionally ready to achieve successful careers.