- Accounting with Tally
- Digital Marketing
- Hand Craft Art
- Soft Skills and Personality Developemnt
- Spoken English
- Microsoft Certification
- NSE's Certification in Financial Markets (NCFM)
Certification Courses for Skill EnhancementApart from the academic curriculum, our institute provides other additional certification courses (Vocational Education Training and Skill Development courses) with an objective to add more credentials for the sake of employability and make students more competent. The courses are planned to enhance the existing skills and increase an expertise in their respective subject area. The institute designs the curriculum or provides the course by ensuring that it includes all practical skills to be used at the work place. It gives a solid foundation to the student’s career thereby helping them to make quick progress and reach new heights in his career.
Certificate Course in Tally ERP. 9
(Affiliated to Solapur University)Objectives :
- To make students aware about the practical accounting in industry and business.
- To make students technologically strong
- To equip the students with the ability of doing accounting electronically
- To gain confidence in accounting packages of software 5. To provide better carrier opportunities
Certificate Course in Communication (Language Lab)The course is designed with a focus on “performing” and not on “Lecturing with emphasis on learning through active participation and involvement. Objectives:
- To develop spoken communication skills of students
- To help students meet requirements of the job market by learning to interact with confidence
- To develop personality of students
- Communicative English
- Presentation skills
- Group Discussions
VACATIONAL EDUCATION TRAINING
CERTIFICATE COURSE IN DIGITAL MARKETING
|Brief overview of the course :||The course aims at providing modern techniques of marketing to the learners. After completion of this course students will be able to prepare their own blogs and advertise their products in college events or render their services digitally in future.|
|Course Objectives:||1.To create awareness among students about the importance of Digital Marketing. 2.To train students to prepare their own blog. 3.To help students to match with new needs of corporate sector. 4.To develop confidence of students while applying modern marketing practices.|
|Course Outcome:||Students become self reliant by creating various blogs to expose their talent and skills for advertisement . To use digital marketing ethe products and services on various platforms of social media.ffectively to advertise|
|Course Duration||One month(30 Sessions)|
|Course Fee||Rs.500/- per student.|
VACATIONAL EDUCATION TRAINING
CERTIFICATE COURSE IN HANDICRAFTSBrief overview of the course : The VET course aims at giving hands on training to learners in making handicrafts like paper and cloth flowers, flower bouquets, jwellery, learn hand embroidery. After completion of the course students will be given opportunity to exhibit and sell their artifacts in the trade fair/exhibition organized by the college. Course Objectives: • To train students to learn the art of making handmade artifacts • To help students to become self employed • To develop confidence of students by exploring their artistic talent Course Outcome: Students become self reliant and develop confidence to start their own enterprise Course Duration : One month Course Fee : Rs 300 /-(Cost of material to be borne by students)
- To develop their communication skills
- To help students meet requirements of the job market
- To help students become self-confident individuals by developing their interpersonal skills, team management skills and leadership skills
- Communication skills –Written and Oral
- Better usage of English language-Grammar
- Situational Conversations
- Netiquettes/Time Management
- Presentation skills
- Resume preparation
- Group Discussions
- Mock Interviews
Certificate Course in Spoken English
(Affiliated to Solapur University)Objectives:- Paper I – Phonology of English 1) To enable the students to acquire phonetic skills required for oral skills. 2) To give ear training to students to help them to listen sounds 3) To acquaint the students with the phonological structure of modern English. 4) To orient the students to word accents and speech rhythm and spoken English Paper II – Conversational English 1) To improve communicative competence of the students. 2) To enable the students to converse in their life situations. 3) To train the students to use English for the practical purposes. Paper III – Basic English Grammar 1) To acquaint the learner with the modern English usage. 2) To take remedial steps to correct the errors that enter the learner’s Language system while learning English as a foreign language. 3) To make them aware of the peculiarities of English language. Course Contents: Three papers of 100 marks each (Theory 80 marks, Practical 20 marks) Paper I – Phonology of English Paper Paper II – Conversational English Paper Paper III – Basic English Grammar Duration: 6 Months Eligibility: 10th Pass Course Fee: 1500/-
Microsoft training program is one of the expert-led online courses, books, virtual labs and practice test on all of the topics which included in our IT portfolio. Microsoft certifications are trusted industry standard for measuring proficiency with Microsoft products and related technologies. Microsoft certified is a great way to demonstrate your expertise, prove your skills and boost your IT career.This Certification is designed for both IT as well as non-IT professionals and is an entry-level step to understanding the mastering current Microsoft technology. Certificate is Provided in Following Areas :
- Data Administrator
- Software Development fundamental
- Database Administrator
NSE's Certification in Financial Markets (NCFM).Objectives:
- To Provide additional Certificate along with the existing degree
- To make students Knowledgeable and employable in Financial sector
NATIONAL STOCK EXCHANGE OF INDIA LIMITED
NCFM COURSE OUTLINEMutual Funds: A Beginner's Module
- Mutual Funds
- Mutual Fund Products and Features
- Gold ETFs
- Debt Funds
- Liquid Funds
- Markets and Financial Instruments
- Primary Market
- Secondary Market
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Banking Structure in India
- Bank Deposit Accounts
- Basics of Bank Lending
- Bank Investments
- Other Activities of Commercial Banks
- Relationship between Banks and Customers
SWAYAM- NPTELIn order to enhance self learning, gain credentials through professional learning and bring a reform in teaching learning process, our college encourages students to gain knowledge through certificate courses through MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses). Students have enrolled for SWAYAM online courses and also opt for the examination which helps them to gain relevant professional certification. It helps to bridge the path between academics and placement. Students have mostly undergone certificate courses through NPTEL, an acronym for National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning which is an initiative by seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) and Indian Institute of Science (IISc). Online Courses through SWAYAM are free for all whereas if students and faculties are willing to gain certificate have to give examination for the courses with a nominal fee. Our college has already registered as Local Chapter for these online courses. Faculties are acting as mentors for the courses which the students enrolled and register for examination. Course Enrollment and Exam Registration Details : Visit here to view the course details
Click here to see HNCC NPTEL Enrollment Report
Pradhan Mantri Kaushalya Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
Jr. Software Developer
Center Name: WIT, SolapurPMKVY is being implemented by the new ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship through the national Skill Development Corporation (NSDC). Under this scheme, the trainees will be offered a financial reward and a government certification on successful completion of training and assessment. The objective of this close certification scheme is to enable a large number of Indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training that will help them in securing a better livelihood. This scheme is applicable to any candidate of Indian nationality who is an unemployed youth, college dropout.
|Year of Enrolment||Class||Subject||Total Student Enrolled||Total student Attended|
|2017-18||BCA III||Jr. Software Developer||25||25|
- Objectives and Outcomes
- Faculty Profile
- Co - Curricular and Social Activities
- Master Mind Intercollegiate Competition
- Annual Seminars
- Industrial Visits
- Course Objectives:
- To provide adequate basic understanding about management education among the students.
- To prepare students to exploit opportunities being newly created in the management profession.
- To train the students in communication skills effectively.
- To develop appropriate skills in the students so as to make them competent and provide themselves self-employment.
- To inculcate entrepreneurial skills.
- Course Outcomes:
- Students will have a strong foundation to pursue professional careers and take up higher learning courses such as MBA, MCA, M. Phil, Ph.D as well as any other research.
- Students will be competent of making a positive contribution to business, trade and industry in all contexts.
- Students will be able to apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- Students will be developed with Problem solving, decision making & leadership abilities for upcoming ventures.
- BBA @ HNCC:
- HNCC, has pioneered BBA programme since 2003-04 and still institute continuously maintaining its position at top in Solapur city by a talent of self-employment will be able to initiate and build upon entrepreneurial ventures or demonstrate entrepreneurship for their employer organizations.
- HNCC-BBA Competencies:
|Prof. Kasturkar S. P.||Dr. Kshirsagar R. Y.||Prof. Kurle. P. V.|
|Year||Annual Seminar on Current Trends|
|2019-20||Emerging Trends in Digital Marketing|
|2017-18||Impact of GST on Indian Economy|
|2016-17||Emerging Trends in Banking|
|2015-16||Building Winning Brands|
|2014-15||Blending Marketing Tools|
|Datta Tara Mineral Water P.L.|
|Rathi Overseas Pvt. Ltd.|
|Kothari Agritech Pvt. Ltd.|
|Srujan Foods Pvt. Ltd.|
|Goodwill Shirts, Solapur|
|Vaishno Devi Food Prodct P. L.|