- Hand Book of Institutional policies and Code of Conduct
- Student Welfare & Development
- Students’ Council
- College Magazine
- Women Empowerment Cell
- Student Research Cell
- Competitive Exam Cell
- IPR Cell
Teacher Sponsored-Student Aid Fund (TS-SAF)Goal
- To provide educational and monetary support to needy
- To reduce chances of drop-out of students for lack of any institutional support
- Under this innovative scheme all our teachers unanimously came forward with a genuine motive to help poor and needy students either from the common bank account set up for the same or individually adopting the student and fulfilling his/her educational needs.
- Contributions from staff are collected and deposited in a separate bank account opened in the name of H.N.C.C.Staff Academy with Lokmangal Co-operative Bank Ltd, Main BranchSolapur with the Savings A/c no. 0020011110052149. In the staff meeting held on December 2, 2014, it was unanimously resolved that two staff members,Shri. S. G. Ingale and Shri. D.K. Chilwant/ Mr A G Devsalebe authorized to jointly operate the account. Help through this account is given to the needy students by cheque.
- Applications are invited from students who wish to avail support and help from TS-SAF
- The applications are then scrutinized by college faculty to verify the needs and demands of students
- Individual counseling with the concerned students is conducted
- After proper verification the students are offered necessary support for continuation of their education
|Year||Name of Student||Help received||Purpose|
|2014-15||NihalShivsingwale||Rs 1001/- from Bank account-cheque no-3781 dated14-01-2015||Sports kit|
|VeenaRaccha||Rs 350/- in cash||Data entry|
|PriyankaNanaware||Rs 350/- in cash||Data entry|
|NarendraBagade||Rs.1000/- in cash||Tution fees|
|2015-16||Kamal Ganesh||Rs 251/-from bank account-cheque no3782 dated 10/09/2015||Data entry|
|Yamuna Maile||Rs. 151/-cheque no 3783 dated 10/09/2015||Data entry|
|SwapnilDasari||Rs 251/-from bank account-cheque no3784 dated 10/09/2015|
|VinodkumarMisal||Rs 251/-from bank account-cheque no3785 dated 10/09/2015|
|ShwetaKanti||Rs. 1000/- from bank account –cheque No 3786 dated 12/10/2016||Tution fees|
|ShripadDikonda||Rs 500/- from bank account –cheque No 3788 dated 22/01/2016|
|New Hind Agency||Rs 6,200/- from bank account –cheque No 3790 dated 26/03/2016||Purchased Cycle for students|
|2016-17||Name of Student||Help given /Purpose||Date|
|DhaneshwariHonrao||-Rs 1200/- Yoga costume||18-01-2017|
|RutujaLimbole||Rs 1200/- Yoga costume||18-01-2017|
|SupriyaKoli||-Rs 1200/- Yoga costume||18-01-2017|
|SonaliIppanpalli||Rs.340/- Exam Fees||19-01-2017|
|AmbikaKunchapkar||Rs 340/- Exam Fee||25-01-2017|
|VaishaliDeshmukh||Rs 340/- Exam Fee||25-01-2017|
|RamadeviParkipandla||Rs 340/- Exam Fee||25-01-2017|
|SuhaniDevkar||Rs. 685/- Exam Fee||27-04-2017|
|2017-18||Name of Student||Help given /Purpose||Date|
|Sonali A Burbure||Rs.1000 Education Fees||19-06-2017|
|Swati D Gund||Rs 2350, Tution Fee||20-6-2017|
|JasminShaikh||905, Tution Fee||20-9-2017|
|JasminShaikh||505, Exam Fees||31/8/2017|
|Sonali A Burbure||465, Exam Fees||4/9/2017|
|MayuriSatkur||2000, ICWA Fee||3/10/17|
|Annareddy Ajay||270—exam fee||28/4/2018|
|ArchataDantkale||433- Tution Fee||1/5/2017|
|Annareddy Ajay||433-Tution Fee||1/5/2017|
|2018-19||Name of Student||Help given /Purpose||Date|
|Ajay LaxmanAnnareddy||270/- (XII B) Tution Fee Cheque No 876416 dt 28/4/2018||28/4/2018|
|BogaBhanupriyaVyankatesh||1574/- (MBA) Cheque No 876417-Tution Fee||19/06/18|
|Anusha Sanjay Zhingade||1259/- (BComII)-Tution fee cheque 876418-||05/07/18|
|AartiRajkumarBondarde(XII)||1300/- Tution Fee Cheque No 876419||25/7/18|
|MohanishGardas||27,300/- Medical expenses(kidney Transplant operation) Cheque No 876420||3/11/2018|
|Purchased Water Cooler for Students||69,000/- Cooler expenses 957031 –Onkar Agency||14/2/2019|
|DeepaliChandrakantChavan (BCom III)||Bicycle||2018-19|
|2019-20||Name of Student||Help given||Date|
|Elections||Student Council is an organization conducted by students and supervised by teachers. The purpose of the student council is to give students an opportunity to develop leadership by organizing and carrying out college activities and service projects. In addition to planning events that contribute to college spirit and community welfare, the student council is the voice of the student body. They help share student ideas, interests and concerns with the college wide community. The function of the student council is based upon parliamentary procedures. Ideas are presented, voted upon and confirmed by the student body president. Any student that is interested in leadership, organizational behaviour, event planning or becoming more involved in the college are welcome to become involved.|
|Events||The student council helps share students' ideas, interests, and concerns with teachers and college principals. They often also help raise funds for college-wide activities, including social events, community projects, helping people in need and college reform.
Student Council Election Timetable (Link Doc.1)
|RULES AND REGULATIONS||1. Procedure for Election of Students Council (Link Doc.2) 2. Functions and Duties of Students Council (Link Doc.2) 3. Procedure for Conduct of Business of Meetings of Students Council (Link Doc.2)|
‘HIRA’ Magazine is the college magazine of our college. Every year theme for magazine is selected as per current developments and situation. Students contribute with their articles, poems, and stories, interviews of eminent personalities, photography, sketches and paintings. College provides this platform to students to exhibit their talent. Every year magazine receives prize swell as students secure individual prizes in an intercollegiate competition ‘Srujanrang’.College Magazine Awards and Certificates
Hirachand Nemchand College of Commerce, Solapur
Women Empowerment Centre--HIRKANIEmpowering women by building confidence their confidence and making them independent and self-supportive.is the need of the hour. The college provides conductive environment for women so HNCC is the most sought after college by girl students. As the college provides safe and secure environment in the campus, near to 50% of the total students of the college are girls. The Women Empowerment Centre –Hirkani was set with the following goals and objectives:
- To provide boundless opportunities for the growth and development of girl students of the institution.
- To encourage leadership for women empowerment initiatives on and off the campus.
- To address issues related to girl students.
- To conduct programmes for the holistic development of girl students , including lecture series, self-defense training camps, health awareness camps workshops for personality development and development of entrepreneurship skills
- Shweta Zhawar First Prize in Commerce Management and Law at PG level.
- Priya Gurram Second Prize in Commerce Management and Law at UG level.
- Rutuja Ingale Second Prize in Humanities and Fine Arts at UG level
Hirachnd Nemchand College of Commerce, Solapur
Competitive Exam Coaching CenterWalchand College of Arts and Science and Hirachand Nemchand College of Commerce have been running competitive examination coaching center from the last 22 years. We impart in-depth guidance to the enrolled students for a whole year under center. We also undertake many seminars, workshops and activities to develop competent and sensitive officers with quality and skills by keeping a detailed and examination oriented approach.
1. Eligibility for admission:12th (Arts, Commerce, and Science) requires at least 50% marks
2. Entrance test: Due to limited seats, admission will be given to 100 students who come first in an entrance test of 100 marks
3. Admission Fee: Rs. 100, Coaching Fee: Rs. 1000, Library Fee: Rs 10
4. Intake capacity: 100
5. Course Duration: 1 year
6. Guidance Sessions: Monday to Saturday (11 to 12)
7. Facilities Available: Separate reading room, library, smart classroom, and computer lab.
8. Activities Undertake. 1. Competitive exam guidance workshop 2. Interaction with officers. 3. Group discussion 4. Debate 5. Practice test 6. Visits govt. offices. 7. Mock interview 8. Personality development activity.
- Dr. Shivkumar Biradar
- Mr. Varun Hasbnis
In a world increasingly propelled by technology, university research is the foundation of any nation's economic growth. University take concerted efforts to align its focus with the national goal of achieving technological self-reliance by encouraging interdisciplinary research and institutional collaborative research.
IPR cell adopt a sound IP strategy, to secure IPR for a large base of knowledgeable Faculty and highly talented Students in the University.Regular project and research activities of University having innovation potential. So,we are in the process of setting up structured processes to identify, facilitate and develop innovation.
In corporate organizations, almost always, there is an exclusive unit dedicated to strategizing on issues of IP. The motivation for this, of course, is to secure optimal commercial returns on the IP. However, the scenario is different in academic institutes such as ours. Here, the returns, in terms of goodwill and portfolio enhancement, are more important than commercial returns.
Research is believed in the Institute as practice of profession and not career. IPR cell is here to provide relevant, timely and targeted support to inventors in protecting their IPR and to boost confidence in generating IPR to make our Institute Self-Reliance in Finances
- To create an awareness about IPR for faculties and students of the University
- To conduct workshops, seminars and training course on IPR
- To impart training on future endeavors regarding patent filing processes
- To encourage faculty members and scholars to go for patentable works